All merchandise to be returned must be authorized by PowerPlus in advance of shipment. A return authorization number (RMA) will be issued and must appear on the outside of each carton returned. Shipments without RMA numbers affixed on the outside of the box will be refused. Custom machined, special orders or custom fabricated items cannot be returned nor can opened chemicals or any Dyes, Epoxies, Electrical items and some other products that we will notify you of at time of purchase . You can then cancel if so desired.
During Flooding season or any disaster, All equipment, supplies and chemical sales are Final and no return is allowed.
When returning equipment, items must be in new condition and returned in their original packaging. We reserve the right to deny warranty claims on equipment not returned in original condition and/or original packaging.
Items returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. We reserve the right to refuse credit on worn or used items in violation of the spirit of this policy. We reserve the right not to accept equipment not returned in original condition.
A. Visible Damage
1) Have delivery person note on the Freight Bill the nature and extent of damages.
2) Notify the transportation company’s office to inspect the merchandise.
3) File claim for damages with the freight company at once.
B. Concealed Damage
1) If damage is noticed when merchandise is unpacked, notify the transportation company’s office immediately and request that it be inspected.
2) Do not destroy or discard any packages or packing until claim is settled.
3) Do not return damaged merchandise. The transportation company will pick it up after settling the claim.
1) All shortages must be reported within five (5) days.
2) Check the number of cartons or packages. Compare this total with the total listed on the Bill of Lading. Confirm that you have received all cartons or packages pertaining to the shipment.
3) If quantities do not tally, have delivery person note the shortage and if missing cartons or packages do not show up in the next 24 hours, advise us and we will reship on a new order.
4) You must file a freight claim for shorted packages. For your protection, the carrier who delivers merchandise to your door is responsible for loss or damages. Acceptance of the shipment by the transportation company is acknowledgement that the articles delivered to them were in good condition and properly packaged.
D. Shipping Errors
1) All shipping errors must be reported within five (5) days of receipt.
2) PowerPlus will assist in every possible manner in collecting claims for loss or damages; however, PowerPlus accepts no responsibility for the collection of the claim or for replacement of the materials.
E. Warranty Repair Returns
1) PowerPlus will repair or replace the customer’s unit, at its discretion, and return it to the customer.
2) In the event that timing is urgent, PowerPlus will advance replace another unit, invoicing the customer in full. When the defective unit is received, PowerPlus will credit the customer for the return.
3) Any credit issued will be reduced by charges to repair customer damage, customer alteration or damage in shipment.
F. Credit Returns
1) New units, which have not been installed, are eligible for return for credit. Credit will be reduced by any shipping/handling charges.
2) Chemicals may be returned, but only if they are unopened and in their original packaging.
3) Returns must arrive in their original packaging.
4) Multiple part assemblies must be returned complete. Partial assemblies are not eligible for credit.
5) Material must be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, freight prepaid, to be eligible for credit processing.
6) Upon arrival at PowerPlus, the return will be inspected for damage and/or use.
7) Restocking charge of 20% will apply if the return was caused by customer error.
8) Restocking charge will apply on anything which has been installed and/or used. Alternatively, and at the discretion of PowerPlus, this unit may be returned to the customer, with credit denied.